Plantman Equipment is a privately owned West Australian company which have specialised in servicing the mining, earthmoving and construction industries for over 25 years.
We offer a one stop shop for all repairs, service, parts, rental and sales of heavy machinery, earth moving and mining/contract equipment.
What We Need
Our Midland workshops have a vacancy for an experienced and enthusiastic Work Shop Estimator to join our service team.
- Interpreting inspection reports
- Compilation of work scopes
- Prepare labour, parts and material estimates from inspection reports
- Prepare quotes and job costings
- Evaluate and interpret major component costings
- Other duties as directed.
- Compliance and adherence to business processes, targets and objectives.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety stipulations and duty of care.
- Experience and knowledge of software calculations of vehicle axle weight distributions and body modifications
- Estimating experience
- Mechanical knowledge
- Parts interpreting, major component rebuild experience.
- Experience with mobile construction, transport and mining equipment.
Applications will not be considered unless all Selection Criteria is met.